Thursday, August 20, 2015

An ode to Burlington



Burlington has got to be my favorite city. Whenever I need to a break from Middlebury it is the place to go. Church Street has got me covered if I need amazing ice cream from Ben and Jerry's or Lake Champlain's graham crackers flavor. The Mall has me covered in case I need urgent formal clothing or Tevana tea for stressful exam periods. Lake Champlain... ah where do I even begin? It's the perfect place to take your meal and eat it with the sweet sound of the water in the background. It is great for a quiet moment or for beautiful photos of the water stretching out till the horizon... I also discovered a really cool place in the middle of a forest in Burlington this past weekend while hiking (it's tough to find) but it was truly serene:


No comments:

Post a Comment